At Wood Floors Direct we want to make your shopping experience to be as enjoyable as possible. In the unlikely event that you wish to return your order please follow the returns process below.
When receiving goods it is the recipients’ responsibility, or whomever they have appointed, to thoroughly check goods for any damage. If an item or the packaging has been tampered with during transit please note this on the delivery docket, take some photos and contact Wood Floors Direct via e-mail to email@example.com within 48 hours.
Please follow the returns process as detailed below.
– Only goods in original packaging in a resalable condition will be considered for returns
– You are responsible for the cost of return via your chosen courier/carrier
– Made to order items cannot be returned
– We do not accept returns on any consumables (adhesives, grouts, silicones etc.)
– We cannot accept responsibility for any missing items that are not reported to us on the day of delivery.
How to return your order:
1) Request your return authorisation form from firstname.lastname@example.org .
2) Once your request has been processed you will be contacted by Wood Floors Direct Customer support to advise approval or rejection of your return.
3) An approved return will be issued with an RAN note (Returns Approval Number) this will be provided to you in a printable format to be attached to your item for return. (Any Item(s) returned without an RAN will be rejected. Please affix this label to your item with CLEAR TAPE ONLY.
4) All items must be in original unopened packaging and fit for resale, any items returned which are non-compliant will be rejected. It is your responsibility to return items in good condition and to ensure they are suitably packaged to avoid damage in transit. Wood Floors Direct DO NOT offer a free of charge collection service.
5) Items can only be returned to the address provided on the RAN note.
6) Hand over the goods to your chosen courier/carrier for return to Wood Floors Direct. It is recommended that you use a tracked delivery service with a reputable courier/carrier. Please also advise Wood Floors Direct that the items are on their way by emailing to email@example.com
7) Once we are in receipt of your return, it will be inspected by our returns department and if accepted this will trigger the refund process. Please note this process may take 7-10 days from date of receipt of your item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We understand that occasionally an issue may occur with your chosen items, and you might wish to cancel your order. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know you wish to cancel your order. In the case that the order has already been processed and shipped it will be the recipients’ responsibility to return the order. In this case the customer is liable to pay return postage/carriage and must ensure the items returned are in full resalable condition with no marks or damage. We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service with a reputable courier/carriers.
You must notify us in writing if you wish to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of goods.